Oxygen First Aid
The oxygen first aid course aims to provide the candidate with specialized knowledge while providing first aid with the use of oxygen.
The oxygen first aid course aims to provide the candidate with specialized knowledge while providing first aid with the use of oxygen, strongly increasing the possibilities of survival.
Training is being delivered run with the use of oxygen equipment for adults.
Who may enroll:
Anybody who wish to specialize in first aid provision using specialized equipment. It can also be considered as a necessary training for security teams, special forces, climbing, navigation and diving activities where the average of waiting time for the arrival of health care professionals is increased.
- Oxygen Provision
- Pulmonary Gas Exchange
- Oxygen units
- Oxygen regulators
- Pulse oximeter
- Bug Valve Mask
- Non rebreather mask
- Simple oxygen mask
- Nasal cannlas
- Skills assessment
- Written assessment – multiple choice questions
Program Includes per candidate
- Oxygen First Aid Participant Manual
- Rescue Breathing protective barriers.
- Emergency Steps at a glance card
- Materials to keep notes
- Certification fee
- Certificate of succesfully completion
Prerequisites to participate
- CPR Training
- Any other CPR certificate of completion issued by another recognized training organization will be accepted
Our prices include complete participant training packs, application fees and any other expenses concerning to any certificate issuing.